Monday, July 08, 2002

Watty blows the dust off:


Er, yes - still here. We've had birthdays and grandparental visitations, and I appear to be suffering from some kind of chest infection, and *insert excuse of your choice here*

On Thursday, Conor attained the grand old age of 2 - much fun was had by all, especially the star of the show himself, who wandered round all day saying "My birthday, my birthday..." Very pleased with himself, he was.
And then on Saturday it was: The Village Carnival! Cameron was resplendent in kilt and sundry Scottish accessories and had a whale of a time sitting on the playgroup float - pictures to follow, if I can get them uploaded. Cue much exhaustion in the grown-ups. Something tells me this is going to be a regular feature of our lives from now on...

No comments: