Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Watty blinks, and looks around:


Oh. OK, so I have to put stuff in here again, now? Hm. I've been pondering this - I don't honestly think that you've missed much over the past few weeks, but if I think of anything, I'll let you know.

So, I turned 40, I survived. I feel the same (but did I expect to feel differently?), and life goes on. Several people have been very kind about my Top 40, which makes it all a bit more worthwhile than it already was. Yes, of course I thought of some more - but then, that's kind of the point.... Part of the festivities involved a new digital camera for yours truly - coming soon: illustrated blog entries. Well, maybe. And another part of the festivities included a gliding lesson. I shall definitely be doing that again... Details to follow, assuming I get my act together.

No comments: