Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Watty's not been here

Oh, you noticed. Well, I'm still alive.

Various things intervened, including Christmas. And you don't want to know how long it took me to drive to Maidenhead every day for a week. And I've been thinking about this here blog thing.

And I think I've decided that it needs to be less of a diary, and more of a place for me to put things which interest, amuse or inspire me. Which is not to say that there won't be ecxiting things about the air conditioning unit (which is even as I type, successfully freezing the back of my neck), just that there will be fewer domestic insights. I'm not sure how this will work, but I know I need somewhere to come and write things down, and I know I've really missed it...


Ah, well. It remains only for me to wish all concerned a happy new year, and to point you at my rant review of the things I liked this year...
I'll be back in the new year. No, really.

No comments: