Monday, May 13, 2002

Watty moans:


Me website's gorn...

Well, it's temporarily missing, anyway. Pah - free webspace is not all it's cracked up to be. At least I don't pay for it. So, what's been happening? Not a lot, really - a fairly standard day, punctuated only by a real, live fire alarm, followed by a lot of shouting about whether the toaster was actually being used at the time. I have a new chapter brewing; I'm pretty certain how it's going to work, but I lack the energy to write it all out. Also, the school website is seriously out of date - maybe tomorrow lunchtime...


I don't even have anything to pontificate about - although living in England during a World Cup is getting me thinking... more later, perhaps.

Depression Index: Pretty good. In fact, I'm greatly encouraged by things - I had a bad day and I bounced back really well. This is reinforcing the positives, and I'm actually feeling better subconsciously (but how do I know...?) Ah well, off to tinker with the template...

No comments: