Sunday, May 12, 2002

Watty sings:  When Irish Eyes Are Smiling...


Sorry. Won't do that again. So - nearly a week later; we are restored to a full complement of Watts, and I have a few moments of peace for more or less the first time this week. Truth is, I didn't feel particularly creative in the evenings this week - it's not that the boys wear you out, it's just that there are so many little things that get picked up by one or other of us when there are two grown-ups in the house. I actually enjoyed the week; spending more time with the boys than I ever normally do, and having a tiny bit of time to myself from time to time.


But we're all glad mummy's back - even if she did bring two fluffy sheep which warble the abovementioned tune upon having pressure applied to their nether regions. In slightly different keys (or at least at slightly different pitches, as far as I could tell whilst running away screaming, with my hands over my ears.)


Depression Index: Kind of neutral - I've been more up than not this week; mostly I've just been tired. Had a lie in this morning, and now am going off in search of ant powder - or whatever high-tech solution there is these days - before thie little buggers find the food cupboards....

No comments: