Thursday, March 28, 2002

Watty says:


A bright and cheerful morning - except for the fog - only two support calls so far and I haven't needed my BOFH hat yet...

The problem of getting writing done continues - I am too tired these days in the evenings, and have no time at other times. There seems to be no easy way out of this conundrum: it doesn't help that I have reached an impasse on the long story - not that I don't know were it goes next, just that I can't see a clear way to get there neatly. I thought that the epistolatory stuff had solved it, but it still doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps the weekend will bring a bit of free time...


Depression Index:

Pretty good really - haven't had an alcoholic drink since the blowout on Saturday, and I think it makes a difference: in all the dietary stuff, I have been ignoring the fact that alcohol and depression do not good bedfellows make: I'll keep an eye on it... Ah, well - work calls.

No comments: