Friday, March 08, 2002

Watty says:


OK, maybe I should explain the books thing over there ←. How can I have so many books on the go at one time? The simple answer is - I don't know, it's just something I've always done. I have some aversion to having only one book in progress at any one time - maybe it's a case of different books suit different moods; maybe it's a sign of my multi-faceted personality; maybe I just have the attention span of a goldfish. Dunno.

But I do know that if I get a bit of time in London tomorrow, I'll spend it in bookshops, searching for something else to add to the list, and I'll probably start reading it on the train home.
*sigh*
Anyway, a weekend of pilging beckons - I have no digicam (boo), but I do have one or two tricks up my sleeve - now wheres that icosahedral die...

No comments: