Monday, March 18, 2002

Watty says:


One small shaft of light in the general gloom and madness of Monday:

Néa has donated me some webspace Yippee! (I tell you; today, I'll grab any happiness I can get)


Things I have learned today:

If you want people to do the job properly, you need to stick around - especially on Saturdays: today has been Network Nightmare Day - about a quarter of the patch panels not connected up; most of the printers not connected; AS400 not visible on the network; the list goes on

Being caffeine-free is not easy - that smell.....

Things I learned at the weekend:

4 year old boys have a tendency to wander off if there are model trains nearby.

Red wine plus MC chat = staying up too late...

Tiscali are not all they're cracked up to be: no ftp for a week now: how can they call that a service? *shakes head in incomprehension*

No comments: